VENUE KITS or in Company
DURATION - 2 DAYS
(+ Additional day for Supervisor Endorsement)
To ensure that delegates are sufficiently knowledgeable
in Health and Safety matters to attain the CCNSG
Safety Passport for site working.
On completion of training delegates will be able
Demonstrate an understanding of current Health & Safety
legislation as it applied to site working
2. Describe requirements in relation to safe working
practices and personal protection on site
3. Understand the requirements in relation to safe
access and egress on site
4. Appreciate First Aid and accident reporting procedures.
5. Demonstrate a knowledge of fire precautions procedures
6. Demonstrate correct techniques for manually handling
in relation to his role
7. Demonstrate correct approach in relation to moving
heavy equipment using lifting appliances.
1 Safe behaviour at work
• Module 2 Safe place of work
• Module 3 Safe systems of work
• Module 4 Safety problems and safe solutions
Examination Multiple choice examination – following
training for Site Supervisors
On completion of the modules the participant will
be able to:
1. Understand supervisory roles and responsibilities
2. Understand the importance of communication in
health and safety
3. Understand the behavioural aspects of health
4. Carry out practical risk assessments
Note: Delegates who fail to achieve a pass standard
in the examinations may re-sit as an external candidate
at no extra cost at the end of future courses.
The Passport is renewable at the end of a three
year period, with 3 months leeway either side of
the expiry date.