VENUE IN COMPANY
DURATION 1 DAY
To ensure that personnel with previous experience
in crane operation have both theoretical and practical
knowledge of basic safe working practice in all
areas of crane operation and slinging duties.
On completion of the course participants will be
1. Understand the law and their responsibilities
for Health and Safety.
2. Identify main components and characteristics
of the crane including safety features.
3. Use slingers signals correctly.
4. Sling loads correctly demonstrating understanding
5. Lift loads correctly demonstrating correct pre-start
precautions, planning of lift and lifting and positioning
6. Describe weekly inspection and servicing requirements
course can be tailored to suit the company’s
needs and arranged to your convenience wherever possible.