VENUE KITS TRAINING CENTRE
Aimed at all workers who need a basic understanding
of the principles of Health and Safety in the workplace.
To give candidates an understanding of what Health
and Safety is, the costs and benefits, an appreciation
of how Health and Safety is regulated, and an understanding
of occupational Health and Welfare.
It looks at accident causes and prevention, gives
and understanding of Risk Assessment and control
and their place within the work situation.
- H&S LAW – Health & Safety
- The workplace and Work Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Manual Handling + COSHH
- Display Screen Equipment and Workstation Design
- Working At Heights
- Workplace Transport Safety and Noise and Vibration
course concludes with a multi choice examination
leading to a formal certificate in workplace safety.
further information on this course or other Health
and Safety Courses or to make a booking, please
contact KITS on 01484 711462