VENUE KITS TRAINING CENTRE
DURATION ½ DAY
This qualification is designed for those who use
substances hazardous to health at work. It introduces
candidates to substances, the risks and controls
available, and outlines what to expect from a control
of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) assessment.
The qualification will prepare employees to contribute
to the safer use of hazardous substances in their
- Introduction to Hazards of Substances
- Risk and Controls Available
- What to expect from a COSHH Assessment
- How to examine the safer handling and use of
such substances in the workplace.
- Defines types of substances
- Health effects and their causes
- COSHH Assessment and Control options
Duties under the COSHH REGS 1999.
- The course concludes with a multi choice examination
leading to a formal certificate in workplace
further information on this course or other Health
and Safety Courses or to make a booking, please
contact KITS on 01484 711462 or email email@example.com