KITS TRAINING CENTRE
The Course aims to provide delegates with the knowledge
and skill required to use oxy-acetylene equipment
for welding, cutting and brazing to SEMTA Standards.
On completion of the Course delegates will have:
1. Prepared the equipment ready for use.
2. Selected correct nozzle and gas pressures required
for the job.
3. Welded various types of joints and thickness
4. Cut various thicknesses of material.
5. Used the correct shut down procedure.
The Course content programme covers the following
equipment and set-up.
of welding process.
and adjusting the flame.
and changing nozzles.
varying thicknesses of metal in different positions.
of cutting process.
straight lines, square and bevel edges, simple
shapes, radii and holes